European alumni association Georgia is launching a new viral social campaign
Our goal is to get as many people as possible
to learn about Europe - to let them know about your Europe !
The social campaign includes sharing the knowledge and experience you gained while working, learning or visiting Europe.
Write a blog, an essay, make a photo collage or take a video…
- Tell us your story
- Based on your experience give advice to the youth, so that they’ll go to Europe well prepared
- Make the path you took easier for someone else show Georgian people the opportunities they get with European education and experience.
- Describe the real life for someone who has no idea what’s happening in the specific country, city or university.
We would like to ask you to take a social responsibility, so that we can get closer to western standards, education and culture, with the help of your personal experiences.
What kind of information would have been useful from you?
Who? Where? When? Why? How?
- Where can I find information about current opportunities?
- How should I communicate properly? What helped you the most in the beginning? What experience did you gain?
- What challenges did you face?
- What changed in your life?
- After returning home, how did you life go? Did the gained experience help?
- What advice would you give to someone who’s leaving now? What should they take in consideration? What mistakes should they avoid?
Send us the blogs, essays, photo collages and videos you created in any form. And we will share it all around Georgia-we will post them on our EAAG Blog, website, social networks, brochures and so on.